Disclosure of shareholdings in accordance with Swiss stock exchange legislation

28.09.2012 / 07:00 / Ad hoc, Shareholder

As communicated on September 27, 2012, Ernst Peter Ditsch, residing in 55131 Mainz, Germany, acquired 635,599 Valora Holding AG registered shares on September 24, 2012. This shareholding, which represents 22.70% of the company’s total outstanding shares, was transferred to Mr. Ditsch in part payment for his sale to Valora Holding AG of his companies Brezelkönig GmbH & Co. KG and its limited-liability partner, Zweite Brezelkönig Verwaltungs GmbH, both of which have their registered offices in Mainz. The contact person for this communication is Dr. Marc Kalinowky, Bosenheimer Strasse 2-4, 55543 Bad Kreuznach, Germany.

Since, under the terms of its contract with Mr. Ditsch, Valora Holding AG has a right of first refusal to purchase the above shares in the event of their being sold after the lock-up period, Valora Holding AG - whose registered offices are at Hofackerstrasse 40, 4132 Muttenz, Switzerland - has purchasing rights on 635,599 shares, or 22.70% of its total outstanding share capital. In addition, Valora Holding AG holds 53,130 shares of treasury stock, equivalent to a further 1.90% of its total share capital. Valora Holding AG’s total holdings of Valora Holding AG shares thus amount to 24.60% of its total share capital (1.90% in treasury stock and purchasing rights on a further 22.70%). The contact person for this communication is Mladen Tomic, Hofackerstrasse 40, 4132 Muttenz, Switzerland.